Terms & Conditions of Business
All Axault users must agree to the Axault Systems Co. Terms & Conditions and are required to follow the Axault Systems Co. Policies.
Here are some of the key Terms & Conditions of the Axault Systems Co. for business
By using Axault Systems Co. and its services you agree to all the terms below. Please read or print these for further reference.
Copyright © 2018 Axault Systems Co., All rights reserved.
We recommend that you print these Terms and Conditions of Business for further reference.
- Scope. The following Terms and Conditions will apply exclusively to the current and future business relationships between Axault Systems Co. (collectively with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, “Axault”) and you (“you” or the “customer”). Any additional or inconsistent terms issued by you, including any such terms and conditions set forth on a purchase order provided by you shall not be binding upon Axault , unless Axault gives its express agreement in writing.
- Entire Agreement. Any quotation or price information made available by Axault is without obligation and subject to change without notice unless an offer has been designated as binding. Oral understandings between you and Axault will require written confirmation by Axault and a contract between you and Axault will only become valid when it has been accepted in writing by Axault (e.g., confirmation of order, which will be final) or when the order is performed (e.g., delivery, download or connection by you of or to the software). As permitted by law, Axault reserves the right to correct errors in its offers, invoices and communications such as spelling or arithmetical errors. You and Axault Systems Co. each owe a duty to each other co-operate in order to give full effect to your agreement.
- Assignment. Unless specifically set forth in a written agreement between you and Axault, your obligations to Axault may not be sublicensed or assigned to any third party (with a change in control of you constituting an assignment). These Terms and Conditions shall be binding on each party’s successors and assigns.
- Prices. Unless otherwise indicated in writing by Axault, all prices are quoted in Sri Lankan Rupees and are exclusive of all taxes and duties imposed by any governmental authority and freight and shipping charges, all of which shall be paid by you.
- Payment. Unless specifically set forth in a written agreement between you and Axault Systems Co., payment for goods or services from Axault is net thirty (30) days (maximum 45 days) from the date of invoice.
- Warranty. Unless specifically set forth in a written agreement between you and Axault or as required by law, the goods and services purchased by you are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty of any kind, including without limitation, any warranty of non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Partial Nullity. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable or invalid, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and, in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or court decisions.
- Export. You agree that the software licensed to you by Axault will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by any applicable export laws, restrictions or regulations.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The agreement entered into between you and Axault Systems Co. is governed by the laws of the the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka applicable to contracts wholly entered and performable. Both you and Axault Systems Co. agree to the personal jurisdiction and venue of these courts in any action related to such agreement. The agreement will not be governed by for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
LAST UPDATED: JANUARY 17, 2018.
Axault Systems Co. is not responsible for the content or functionality of third party websites linked from our site.