Want to be the first of list
“Your website is the most powerful component of your Local Search Engine rankings.”
70% of Internet searchers use the web to find local businesses. The phone book has grown dusty and your potential customers are online, looking for you and the services you offer. You need to be where your customers are and your website is the most powerful component of your local and organic search engine rankings. Don’t hire just ‘any’ designer to create your company’s home on the web. Work one-on-one with web designers who are nationally known for their expertise in Local Search Engine Optimization.
If you’re not on the web, you are losing business every day of the year. The tuneful sound of phones ringing in your place of business starts with your optimized website, built by designers who really know Local!
Work with us and we’ll build you the best website in your industry and locale.
What Do Local Search Engine Rankings Look Like?
Whether an Internet user is search for a gems in Rathnapura or a Spa in Unawatuna., they are likely to be shown a set of local results to choose from. Google and other search engines are constantly evolving the way in which they display local business information. For some searches, they show purely organic results culled directly from websites. For others, they show results mainly drawn from the data they have in Google Maps/Places. Most commonly these days, searches that are local in intent receive a display of blended organic and local results.
Google and others will continue to tweak their displays, but the bottom line is that your business will benefit from being visible with the combination of a strong, locally-optimized website and off-site marketing efforts.
Requirements for Local Business SEO
In the eyes of the search engines, your business must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for inclusion in the local search engine results:
- You must have a physical address – even if it the home address of a home-based business.
- You must have a local area code phone number.
- You must have in-person transactions with your clients at your business or at their homes or places of business. Companies that do business virtually are not considered to be ‘Local’.
- If your business model complies with these three factors, it qualifies as local and can take advantage of the exceptional opportunities the Internet affords local businesses like yours.
How Do Search Engines Rank Local Businesses?
Your overall search engine rankings will be based on a large number of factors, some of the most important of which will be:
- The optimization and thoroughness of your website.
- Your inclusion in a variety of local business indexes.
- Third party data about your business including on-line citations, reviews and links.
- The proximity of your address to the centre of your city or to the geographic area the search engine has identified as being the hub of business.
- The amount of data the search engine has about all businesses in your industry, in your region.
- If you want to outrank your local competition, your strategy will basically come down to making a greater effort than any other local competitor. Planning a winning strategy that adheres to the rules of the search engines while making you stand out is the right way to go about achieving dominance on the web in your city and industry.
Local Search Engine Optimization (aka Local SEO)
What isn’t always simple is knowing what steps to take to make a wise investment of your marketing budget to achieve local visibility on the web. That’s where we come in. Axault web Design helps Sri Lankan businesses make smart choices about their Local Search Engine Optimization and Local Search Marketing. We can work one-on-one with you in 3 different ways to help you achieve the local search engine rankings you want so that you start getting more phone calls and foot traffic at your place of business.
- Local Search Engine Optimization of Your Website
Your website is the most important factor in your overall search engine rankings and local rankings. If it is currently failing to rank well, we are ready to consult with you about meaningful improvements that can be implemented so that your business becomes a strong competitor in the search engines.
If your website wasn’t developed by designers who also happen to be Local SEOs, chances are it is lacking key local hooks. Your site may require a few simple adjustments and additions or significant improvements to the site’s total organization and optimization. Show us your website and we will create a free proposal for its local optimization.
Don’t have a website yet? View our Local Business Website Design Packages.
- Local Search Marketing
Once your website is properly optimized for Local Search, your next step is getting listed in a variety of online local business indexes. Without question, the most important of these is Google Places. Avoid accidental mistakes and costly penalties by hiring us to create/edit your Google Place Page. We know Google’s Places Quality Guidelines like the backs of our hands and will create a clean, spam-free, violation-free Google Place Page for your business.
We can get you listed in other vital local business indexes, too, from Bing Local to Yelp to Mapquest to Hotfrog and more! Remember – Google crawls the entire web looking for references to your business. Being listed in the right places strengthens Google’s picture of the validity and relevance of your business. Let us take the stress out of the listing process by handling it for you, professionally.
- Local SEO Consultation
Axault Team is respected throughout Sri Lanka for their knowledge of Local SEO. We provide hourly phone consultation to all kinds of great local businesses, If you have questions about local search, call Axault Team at (+94) 778 308 098. We can teach you, train you and empower you to undertake your own Local SEO campaign, giving you total control over how you choose to market yourself locally.
Diving in to local search marketing on behalf of your business can be lonely, confusing and even intimidating. There is a lot of information out there on this subject – some of it spot on and some of it absolutely wrong. Sometimes, even an hour or two spent talking with an industry professional is invaluable in its ability to help you make profitable decisions, avoid costly mistakes and determine where you should be focusing your energy. Whether Local SEO is a whole new world for you or you are on your way to becoming a pro yourself, consulting with Axault team will give you confidence in the decisions you are making for your local business.
Local Search Statistics You Absolutely Need To Know
- 70% of Internet searchers are using the web to find businesses that are local to them.
- 70% of U.S. Households use the Internet to find local places to go for products and services.
- 51% of searchers say they, “Shop Online, Purchase Offline.”
Data quoted from Kelsey Group, TMPDM-comScore and NPD Group
Over the past decade, more and more business owners have been pulling their budget out of off-line media like phone books and newspapers and putting it toward online marketing. With figures like these, it’s easy to see that having a strong, locally-optimized website and a smart local search marketing strategy has become a must. We can help you.
Contact Axault web Design Team Today.
What Not To Do?
Don’t put your reputation in the hands of any Local SEO company that intends to attempt spamming their way to success for you. Such ‘success’ is typically short-lived and can result in serious penalties or bannings that will make your business more-or-less invisible on the web. Unfortunately, as Local has become more and more of a force to be reckoned with, an increasing number of marketing firms have cropped up selling services that are, at best, worthless, or at worst, forbidden by Google and other search engines.
Don’t let any marketer put your important reputation in jeopardy with tactics that aren’t allowed, no matter what. Always investigate the professional reputation of any local SEO you are considering hiring. A few searches on the Internet will show you the industry involvement and reputation of any Local SEO. Sadly, we hear from many business owners who have been gotten into hot water or who have blown their budget by hiring the wrong people. Once penalized, it can be extremely difficult to get back into the good graces of Google et al. We don’t want to see this happen to your business.
How You Will Benefit From Working with Axault Web Design?
Local business owner education is our #1 commitment. We will explain to you exactly what we are doing, and why we are doing it so that you come away from working with us feeling confident about how Local Search works and how it relates to your business. We adhere strictly to the Google Places Quality Guidelines and teach you how to make smart decisions, not risky ones, for a successful future.
After an initial contract of work has been completed, we remain available to our Local Search clients for hourly consultations or additional work whenever you need it. We offer one-on-one service you will not find at mega design corporations. We get to know our clients’ businesses and goals, and have clients who have been consulting with us for a decade.
- Metas Analysis.
- Header Tags Optimization for all important pages.
- URL Optimization.
- Optimization of italics and bold tags.
- Optimizing HTML Code.
- Analysis of non-index able attributes.
- Robots Optimization.
- Image Analysis and Optimization of Alt and Title tags.
- Hyperlink Analysis and Optimization.
- Optimization of internal Navigation /linking structure and of external Links.
- Analysis of Broken Links.
- Page Content Optimization.
- Footer Links Optimization.
- Website URL Redirection and Solution for all error suggested by Google webmaster.
- Optimized XML Site Map Creation for Google.
- Keyword Research and Basic SEO ‘Baked In’ To The Design